The Absolute Secret is a downloadable copy of 8 separate books that were written in the early 1900’s, a time when writers such as Wallace D Wattles were creating books like The Science of Getting Rich. The package includes a copy of that book as one of a number of bonus items.
The Absolute Secret (see lowest price) is written in easy to understand English which makes it an excellent guide to the law of attraction for beginners or a quick revision guide for more experienced users.
What do you get?
- PDF copies of all 8 books which will guide you smoothly through using the law of attraction to manifest what you want in your life.
- An audio lecture with an overview of the Absolute Secret and where the principles of the books are explained.
- The Magic Story by Frederic Van Rensselaer Dey, originally published in Success magazine in 1900.
- Secrets of the Universe by Glenn Clark which explores how the universe works and how you can use that to improve your life.
- Living on 24 Hours a Day by Arnold Bennett which originally sold a million copies and explains how to cram your day full of good and exciting things.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles. This was maybe the forerunner to Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich and has been turned into a (pricey) course by Bob Proctor. It contains a simple formula to help you grow rich even if you don’t think you’re capable of doing so.
- The Game of Life by Florence Schovel Shinn, described as a cheat’s guide for the game of life.
- Audio versions of two of the main 8 books – useful for playing whilst commuting or anywhere else you have access to an MP3 player.
- Audio version of The Magic Story.
- A copy of Earl Nightingale’s 1956 recording The Strangest Secret. Earl was one of the co-founders of Nightingale Conant which is one of the largest publishers of personal development products and this recording relates his research on the world’s top achievers.
All the books and audios are available as an instant download, so there’s no waiting for the postman to deliver anything. It’s still relatively unusual with personal development products for this to be the case – there are many products where you have to wait for them to arrive through the post but instant downloads mean that you can get started immediately with your law of attraction goals.
A very wide collection of books and audios. I suggest starting with the main 8 books in the Absolute Secret collection plus playing the audios to yourself. Then move on to Wallace D Wattles Science of Getting Rich, even if you find some of the language he uses obscure by today’s standards.
The wide variety of books makes it easy to find your own best style of using the law of attraction to improve your life. Everyone has a slightly different outlook on life and the different styles and approaches within the books and audios means that you’re much more likely to resonate with some of the approaches used.
The audio lecture provides a quick start guide to using the Absolute Secret.
Because of the time most of the books were written, the English used can be “heavy” by modern standards. Whilst the main 8 books in the Absolute Secret are quite easy to read, some of the bonus books can take a bit of getting used to.
The Absolute Secret is a useful and affordable introduction to using the law of attraction.
It’s a thoughtful collection of books and audios that between them will point you on the right path to manifestation of all sorts of positive things in your life using the law of attraction.