Like attracts like and this statement is true in life and relationships. Many people are quite bothered when things – especially those that others do to them – are not going right. In modern times when many relationships are troubled and the level of trust is diminishing we would do well to consider the law of attraction.
In one way or another, this important law applies both in the positive and negative ways. As human, we will be involved in relationships time and time again.
A healthy and good relationship is dependent on your own internal environment. Just remember that according to attraction law, all that you think of or see in yourself and others is what becomes reality in your life.
In many instances we are not aware that our thoughts, energy and feelings alter or change others. We should all bear in mind that like attracts like. Hence if you are sorted in your thoughts, you will attract the right person to yourself.
This is a very interesting scenario in that, if, for instance you see “cow” in someone instead of seeing a human being, that is exactly what is your mental picture and it is what you see in yourself, because you are a human being who is seeing something different in another human.
Most of the time it holds true that the ideal environment that you have created in your mind attracts exactly the same outside environment.
How to Attract Quality Relationships Using the Law of Attraction
It is not only about attracting relationships but good quality relationship are the ideal you should be aiming for. The following ideas are important ones to consider:
* When you look at yourself what do you see? An honest response to this question is critical for self-discovery.
* Do other people find themselves naturally attracted to you? An honest response to this question will help in ascertaining what and where to adjust your way of thinking in order to make things right.
* What sort of relationship are you in, is your relationship healthy or are people drawn naturally to you?
* Are you happy in life or whatever relationship you are in?
* How do you relate with others and how do they relate with you?
* Do you love others or are you lovable?
Things to Consider to Attract Others
In order to have and keep quality and good relationships, the following is important considerations:
* Get clear about what you want. By doing so you will be able to make any necessary personal changes that will attract others to you.
* Be open and honest with yourself by connecting with your internal self e.g your emotions and intuition. This will help make necessary positive amends.
* Love yourself the way you want to be loved and others the way you want to be loved. Love begets love hence be passionate in what you do be being totally committed to something you love.
* Always endeavor to give little random kindness and you will get back exactly that! Keep a smiling face as much as possible and a bright expression to help good relationships revolve around that.
* Take interest in others by appreciating and acknowledging your differences and similarities.