The Self Suggestion Kit claims that it can help you to increase your health, wealth, creativity, energy levels and more. Which – as usual for this kind of thing – is a bold claim.
But does the Self Suggestion Kit work?
Let’s start with what you get in the Self Suggestion Kit:
The kit comprises 30 pre-recorded self suggestion sessions, each lasting 15 minutes. They cover a wide range of topics including abundance, self esteem, optimism, energy levels, fears and panic attacks, health, concentration, reaching your goals, relationships, weight loss, addiction relief (for things like smoking, drinking, etc) plus relaxation and getting better sleep.
The length of each session is relatively short which, in my view, is a bonus. Quite often self suggestion and hypnosis tracks take around half an hour to an hour to complete. Which in today’s fast paced world can be difficult to fit into your schedule. On the other hand, 15 minutes is easy to find – you can probably even fit it into your lunch break.
If you’ve ever listened to a hypnosis track or guided meditation then you’ll know roughly what to expect but there is a link on the main page to a montage of samples from a variety of the tracks so you can get an idea.
The tracks start with getting you to relax and then go on to a number of affirmations that focus on whatever the particular track is aimed at.
Affirmations are a good way to nudge your mind in the right direction. They are short and to the point and I found that a few really resonated with me. I then used these on my screensaver to reinforce the message in the self suggestion tracks.
Self Suggestion Kit Pros and Cons
Making sure that any affirmations you use are worded correctly is important. The Self Suggestion Kit takes the guesswork and research out of this for a wide variety of topics.
- 30 different tracks covering near enough anything you’re likely to want to work on
- Professionally written and recorded to make sure that the correct message is delivered to your mind
- Each track is relatively short at 15 minutes which means you should be able to easily make the time to listen to it
- An excellent starter package or an inexpensive way to fill in the gaps in your collection of self help products
- Various bonuses to complement the package
- Delivered on CD so you’ll have to wait for it to arrive in the post
- If you want to go more “in depth” you’ll need to get a different package for that particular option
Self Suggestion Kit Verdict
Overall, the Self Suggestion Kit is good value for a package with 30 tracks – that makes each track under $2 which is good value and better than taking pot luck downloading individual tracks from places like Amazon.